About the Event
Start your search for a building block armed with knowledge around potential issues, probable costs and an understanding of how different types of homes fit on different block layouts.
Over the course of an hour, our industry expert, Fab, will draw on his years of hands-on experience as a Building & Design Consultant to discuss the following:
- Building a new home or buying established?
- How to set your budget for buying land and building new.
- Understanding the build process and how long it takes.
- Finding the right block location.
- Block dimensions and sloping sites – how both can impact your design and budget.
- How orientation impacts your new home.
- Counting in the council planning requirements.
- How to protect yourself – contract of sale conditions.
This is a free event aimed at getting the conversation started in a casual small group setting.
For more information, please contact Fab on 0450 044 750.
This event is not currently scheduled. Contact Fab to register your interest in this topic and be kept up to date on future Info Sessions.
The event will run for about 1hr.
Really appreciate your time last Saturday. We found the session very informative and of great use – giving us a greater understanding of costs surrounding finishings and site costs were particularly helpful...Many thanks.
It was a really good presentation...I actually recommended your company this morning...Really impressed with your company.
Throughout his career, Fab has helped over 200 clients design and build their dream home and received eight industry awards for excellence in his field as a New Home Building Consultant. The driving force behind it all is Fab’s genuine passion for his role and pride in both the houses he collaborates on and the client relationships he builds along the way. Fab's years of industry knowledge and experience make him expertly equipped to talk all things building with those looking to begin their building journey.